Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Business Time

A few bits of housekeeping. I am now Skype-qualified. My losername is: lancemcadams. The time difference here is Eastern Time Zone + 13 hours, and obviously + 16 hours from the West Coast, so take that into consideration if we're going to try and chat sometime. I also purchased a Mac Book, so I can do the iChat thing as well. I have to admit that getting used to a new Mac has been a little challenging, but mostly pleasantly so. The interface is very smooth and sophisticated once you're able to overcome your PC muscle memory. I now understand the ol' saying, "Once you go Mac, you'll never go back." Which just so happens to be the the same thing I tell females before I woo them clumsily, tripping sensuously over my own words. I doubt I'll ever buy another PC for personal use again, and with pickup lines like that I doubt I'll ever go on another date.


Finally, below is my new mailing address. It costs more or less the same to send things (letters, packages, etc.) as it does to other places in the States and the sign at the post office here said it should arrive in 7-10 days. Not too bad considering.


Lance McAdams
8MDOS
PSC 2 Box 711
APO AP 96264


Lance.

No comments:

Post a Comment